Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hi folks!


I hope your holiday season is going well. We are in the middle of travel plans and Christmas shopping around here. Today was 50+ degrees here in Minnesota and we've now lost almost all of the snow we got in November. Here's hoping we still have a white Christmas.


I've been busy lately and happily so. I was asked to be the Den Leader of my son's Cub Scout Lion cub den right after we joined up. Wrangling 5 year old boys is tough but I love every minute!


I've got a gear review in the works for a new to me antique piece of kit. Also look for another entry from the Chow Hall in the near future looking at meal planning for a 3 day trip.


Anyone else like to drink hot tea on cold winter days? One of my favorites isn't expensive and I find it everywhere but I LOVE the taste:


I've never been a coffee drinker,I have to add so much cream and sugar to get it down I might as well just be drinking hot cocoa. I also don't have one of those subtle nuanced palates, I like bold strong flavors and this tea delivers!

I highly recommend it, give it a try with a little bit of honey and it will knock the chill right off you.


No comments:

Post a Comment