Thursday, March 31, 2016

31MAR16

Hey all,

Last post I promised pics of the Apocabox I received from Creek Stewart..still can't locate the camera to take some decent pics....sorry. I don't really want to take cell phone pics as I don't feel they do the subject justice.

This next month (April) is a fun month for my Cub Scout Den. I'm leading them on their "Tigers in the Wild" adventure. One of the requirements is to put together a kit with the Boy Scout "6 Essentials" to have for going out on a hike. Suffice it to say,the Scouts and I have a different idea on what those essentials should be. I'll teach the adventure as written but I will show the boys some other ideas on things they can carry in their kits.

The weather has been getting better and better here in MN and with my work schedule finally starting to co-operate some field time can finally be planned and enjoyed.

More posts soon!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment